Simply delicious shrimp linguine with one of our new fall arrivals Lemon Pepper Linguine. Add a fresh salad and garlic bread and dinner is done!
• ¼ cup butter
• 1 TBLS flour
• 2 cups half and half
• 1 cup parmesan cheese
• ¾ tsp black pepper
• ¼ cup Bella Cucina Basil Pesto (available at vomFASS)
• 1 lb. large shrimp
• 1 lb. vomFASS Lemon Pepper Linguine
1. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add flour, stirring until no lumps remain, and then cook 1 minute.
2. Stir in half and half, parmesan cheese and pepper. Cook uncovered stirring occasionally until slightly thickened 4 to 5 mins.
3. Stir in pesto and shrimp; cook, stirring until shrimp turn pink, about 5 mins. Serve over lemon pepper linguine. Garnish with fresh basil.