Orange Tiramisu with Winter Plum and Coffee Oil Vinaigrette
- Beat the eggs and ¼ cup granulated sugar until fluffy. Fold in flour and conrstach.
- Spread the dough onto a 13 x 9 inch baking sheet covered with parchment paper, and bake in a preheated oven at 350° for 13 minutes.
- Peel and section the oranges, collecting the juice as you separate the oranges into sections.
- Then, mix the juice, coffee, VOM FASS Brothers in Arms Irish Single Malt Whiskey, and powdered sugar in a separate bowl.
- Using a mixer, whip the mascarpone with the other ¼ cup granulated sugar, a pinch of salt, and some orange zest. Then, add the heavy cream.
- Divide the creamed mixture into three equal parts. Spread one part on the prepared crust, and place one third of the orange sections on it. Them, sprinkle with the juice mixture and spread on one third of the mascarpone cream. Repeat the layers two more times. Refrigerate thoroughly.
- Peel the apple, and finely dice it. Briefly steam the diced apple with the VOM FASS Winter Plum Balsamic Vinegar, and add hazelnuts and VOM FASS Coffee Oil, making vinaigrette.
- Dust the tiramisu with cocoa powder and divide it into four equal parts. Serve each piece on a plate decorated with the vinaigrette.