Plum Crumble with Hazelnut Oil
For the white chocolate cinnamon cream:
- Heat 1⁄4 cup cream with a pinch of cinnamon. Add the gelatin and white couverture.
- As soon as they have dissolved, add the remaining 1⁄2 cup cream uncooked, and set aside to cool for 24 hours. After resting, whip like cream.
For the stewed plums:
- Core the plums, and cut them into quarters.
- Heat up the butter in a pan, add the plums, and briefly stir. Add sugar and cinnamon. Place the pan in a 325° oven for 12 minutes, and cook until firm. Take out the cinnamon stick.
For the crumble:
- Heat the VOM FASS FassZination Hazelnut Oil, butter, and vanilla bean seeds in a small pan. Add the ground hazelnuts, flour, sugar, lemon zest, and VOM FASS Salt.
- Stir well, and let it cool down. Spread the cool dough on a baking tray covered with parchment paper (make sure to spread some bread crumbs onto the parchment paper first). Bake in the oven at 350° for 8-12 minutes, until golden.
Spread the White Chocolate Cinnamon Cream on the plate and sprinkle with the crumble. Arrange the lukewarm plums on top, pour plum stock on top, and drizzle with VOM FASS Hazelnut Oil.