Basil Berry Smash
- Pour an even layer of salt on a plate. Rub the rim of the glass with lime wedge and invert glass into salt to coat rim.
- Combine blueberries, lime juice, Blueberry Balsamic, Honey Balsamic in a 2 cup cocktail shaker.
- Using a muddler or pestle, gently muddle mixture until the berries have released their juice.
- Fill the shaker halfway with ice, then add Rye Whiskey. Cover and shake well until shaker is frosty and cold.
- Fill prepared glass with ice. Strain into it and garnish with a few blueberries and basil.