Beef Fillet with Balsamic Butter
- Cut tenderloins into ¼ inch thick slices and pan sear on both sides in the Peanut Oil.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Take the meat from the pan when it is done and keep it warm.
- Lather the warm pan with butter and add the Date Balsamic Star.
- Heat the beef slices again briefly in the pan, then arrange on plates and drizzle generously with the Date Balsamic Star and butter.
- Pour the Mango Balsam, Pepone Extra Virgin Olive Oil, and a pinch of salt over the arugula and place the marinated beef on top of it.
Tip: Serve with toasted white bread and creamy mashed potatoes.