Tagliatelle with Endive, Walnuts and Oranges
- Peel the shallots and finely dice them. Clean the mushrooms and quarter them. Remove the endive leaves from the stalk, and cut them into strips. Peel the oranges and section them, collecting the juice as you work. Make sure all white parts of the orange are removed.
- Sauté the shallots with 2 tsp. VOM FASS Walnut Oil in a pan without making them a darker color. Deglaze with white wine and the collected orange juice; simmer at low temperature.
- Meanwhile, cook the VOM FASS South Tyrol Tagliatelle in salted water.
- Lightly toast the walnuts in a dry frying pan, and reserve them for later.
- Shortly before the pasta is ready, briefly fry the mushrooms and endive with the remaining VOM FASS Walnut Oil. Add them to the sauce, and stir in the crème fraîche. Season with VOM FASS Salt and pepper.
- Drain the pasta, and add to the sauce, along with the orange sections and the toasted walnuts. Mix well, and simmer briefly before serving.