Baby Spinach with Cabbage, Olives, Pine Nuts and Greek Feta Cheese
- Wash and clean the baby spinach. Clean the cabbage, and finely slice the leaves. Put the baby spinach and the cabbage in a large bowl; season with VOM FASS Salt and sugar, and mix with the 6 tablespoons of VOM FASS Agora Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Let it rest for about an hour.
- Toast the pine nuts in a non-stick skillet over medium-low heat until golden brown. Stir often.
- Cut the olives in half; core, and quarter them. Drain the sun-dried tomatoes. Cut the tomatoes and the feta cheese into pieces.
- For the vinaigrette, mix the 2 tablespoons of VOM FASS Agora Extra Virgin Olive Oil with VOM FASS Grape Balsamic Vinegar, and season with VOM FASS Salt and Pepper and sugar.
- Toss the cabbage, baby spinach, pine nuts (save a few for garnishing), olives, tomatoes, cheese, and the vinaigrette.
- Serve on a plate and top with pine nuts.