Tomato and Bean Salad
- Bring a 2 quart pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Add beans and cook for 5 – 10 minutes, until warmed through, bright in color, but still crisp.
- Remove from heat and blanch with ice cold water.
- In a bowl, whisk together VOM FASS Bordeaux Red Wine Vinegar, VOM FASS Don Carlos Olive Oil, VOM FASS Salt and Pepper, pinch of sugar, sage leaves, onions, and mix with the tomatoes.
- Drain off beans let them cool.
- Mix beans with tomato salad, add the parsley and allow flavors to blend about 30 minutes.