Goat Cheese on Swiss Chard Couscous Salad
- Put the couscous, a pinch of salt, and 1⁄2 cup boiling water into a bowl; let it soak for 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork.
- Blanch the Swiss chard for 5 minutes in boiling salted water. Remove, and rinse with cold water. Dry off well, and cut finely.
- Sauté garlic, chili pepper, and spring onions with VOM FASS Don Carlos Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Add the Swiss chard, briefly stir, and season with VOM FASS Salt and Pepper.
- Add the Swiss chard mixture to the couscous, and stir in some lemon zest, VOM FASS Date Balsa- mic Star, and mint leaves. Mix well, and season with VOM FASS Salt and Pepper.
- Season the goat cheese with a pinch of VOM FASS Salt, honey, lemon juice, and a few drops of VOM FASS Date Balsamic Star.
- Put the goat cheese in the center of a serving plate, and make a hole in the middle. Fill with VOM FASS FassZination Argan Oil. Arrange the Swiss chard couscous salad around the goat cheese, and serve.