Peppers with Avocado, Mozzarella Cheese and Pistachio Oil
- Cut the peppers into quarters; clean and core them. Place them on a baking tray with the skin side down and press them flat. Broil them on the highest height in a preheated oven until black bubbles appear. Put the peppers into a freezer bag, and cool them in the refrigerator.
- Lightly toast the pistachios in a dry pan, and let them cool down on a plate.
- Peel the cooled peppers and cut into 1-inch pieces. Season with VOM FASS Pepper and Fleur de sel.
- Dry the mozzarella cheese with a paper towel, and cut or tear into 1- to 2-inch pieces.
- Remove the basil leaves from the stem and tear them apart roughly.
- Cut the avocados in half lengthwise, core them, and with a large spoon separate the pulp from the husk. Cut each half into 6 to 8 slices and marinate them with lime juice, zest, and Fleur de Sel. Di- vide them among four plates and sprinkle with 2 to 3 teaspoons of lime juice. Season with VOM fass pepper and fleur de sel.
- Add the seasoned peppers and mozzarella pieces to the avocado plates. Drizzle with VOM FASS Pistachio Oil, and garnish with toasted pistachios and basil leaves.