This 8 piece sampler set showcases some of our finest fruit balsamic vinegars made in our very own vinegar factory in Germany. This set includes eight 40ml bottles filled with delicious fruit vinegars that are fun as sipping vinegars or added to your favorite salads. A product card is included for each fruit with a great recipe included on the back of each card.
- Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar: For lettuce and fruit salad as well as for sauces and meat dishes. Enjoy the enriched flavor of this balsamic specialty also as an alcohol-free aperitif or add a dash of it to mineral water.
- Mango Balsam: Just-ripe mangos of the "Carabao" variety are prepared into an unrivaled puree. The rich high quality fruit puree is then created into our fine fruit vinegar. Use Waldburg Balsam Mango for salad dressings, for marinades and Dessert sauces.
- Calamansi Balsam: Created from a small citrus fruit native to the Philippines, this incredible vinegar specialty tastes like a complex lemon juice with hints of tangerine and mint. Incomparable when used to enhance seafood or fish dishes, salads or just added to sparkling water.
- Grape with Ginger & Lemon Balsam: Ideal for marinating or adding flavor to fish and poultry. Use sparingly in green salads. Our tip: Fresh cucumber salad with Waldburg Balsam Ginger-Grape, seasoned with a touch of salt and white pepper. Tastes a bit like ginger-ale when added to mineral water.
- Pomegranate Balsamic Vinegar: Bursting with ripe pomegranate flavor and a slight acidity, this is the perfect vinegar for summer salads. Try it mixed with our Styrian Pumpkin Seed oil from Austria as a dressing for high-protein salads including quinoa, nuts, or grains.
- Quince Balsamic Vinegar: Made from a fruit similar to apples and pears. Waldburg Balsam Quince has a unique flavor that pairs well with citrus-infused olive oils. Exquisite when combined with pine nuts, pistachio or sunflower oil over leafy salad greens.
- Cherry Balsamic Vinegar: Ripe and full of cherry flavor, this vinegar specialty makes an ideal ingredient in marinades for pork or wild game. Also excellent as a salad dressing with our Walnut or Hazelnut oils.
- Apple Balsamic Vinegar: Dark and fruity amber colored vinegar made from a special recipe of thickened apple juice and apple vinegar. Its extraordinary taste gives marinades and sauces pizzazz. Or try adding a small amount to a glass of sparkling water, for a healthy soda alternative