Potato Salad with Flax Oil Dressing
- Season potatoes and zucchini with salt and pepper, then sauté in Agora Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- To prepare the dressing, whisk together Grape Balsamic Vinegar, Flax Oil and herbs, then season with salt and pepper.
- For the dip, mix cottage cheese and yogurt in a bowl.
- Mix in the Black Cumin Oil and herbs.
- Add onion to the dip mixture.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper and a little sugar.
- Arrange spring mix on plates along with the cooked potatoes and zucchini.
- Drizzle with the dressing and serve with the dip.