This 8 piece sampler set showcases some of our finest infused extra virgin olive oils. This set includes eight 40ml bottles filled with delicious oils to enhance your culinary experience. A product card for each oil is included with suggestions on how to use the oil and a great recipe is included on the back of each card.
- Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil: Our special garlic oil is suitable for refining salad and pasta. Just add a dash to cooked pasta - the noodles won't stick together and the delicate garlic aroma will give your meal a special note.
- Lemon Extra Virgin Olive Oil: The cold pressing of selected olives and fresh lemons produces a refreshing oil specialty, which is excellently suitable for fish dishes.
- Porcini Extra Virgin Olive Oil: Much like the smell of a sparse forest in early autumn. Our oil mixture on basis of extra virgin olive oil with natural porcini aroma lightly enhances when drizzled on pasta, egg dishes, risotto as well as sauces and starters. The delicate aroma develops at its best, if the oil is added just before serving meals.
- Basil Extra Virgin Olive Oil: Fresh basil, a fabulous compliment to summer times... For tomato salad and lettuce, for marinating vegetables or just as a little secret for pasta. The elegant flavor of fresh basil gives this oil an inviting aroma.
- Rosemary Extra Virgin Olive Oil: Dried rosemary gives its wonderful Mediterranean aroma to extra virgin oil. Distinctive in taste this oil reminds one of festivals in the country. It gives a delicious spicy note to pasta, rice, pizza, fish and meat dishes.
- Orange extra Virgin Olive Oil: The aroma of ripe oranges gives this olive oil its fruity taste and makes it particularly suitable for enhancing poultry dishes, fish and salads.
- Truffle Extra Virgin Olive Oil: This distinguished oil is much appreciated by gourmets. Adding just before serving meals will gives sauces, starters, noodle and rice dishes, risotto or eggs a marvelous rich earthy taste.
- Red Pepper Extra Virgin Olive Oil: This virgin olive oil has a very fruity nose at first developing to a sharp spiciness on the palate. It is an excellent oil for flavoring pizza, pasta dishes and vegetables. To retain the aroma of red pepper do not overheat this oil.