A delicious gift set that's perfect for a variety of occasions ! This stylish set features eight of our most popular oils and vinegars in the stackable 50ml Tripple Carre bottles with chefs, new cooks and everyone in between.
- FassZination Styrian Pumpkin Seed Oil: Also referred to as the "green gold of Styria," this oil is produced from skinless grown pumpkin seeds of the Styrian oil pumpkin. It adds a nice flavor to muesli or salted potatoes, and on vanilla ice cream! It should only be slightly heated.
- San Domenico Extra Virgin Olive Oil: This extra virgin olive oil comes from organic farming in the western part of Sicily. Besides fruity nuances, the olive varieties used - Nocellara del Belice and Cerasuola - also carry typical grassy notes and hints of green bananas. The taste of this olive oil is underlined by an appropriate bitterness and sharpness. Olives are grown in mineral heavy soil upon some of the oldest greek ruins in the world. The name comes from The San Domenico Church (translated as Saint Dominic), which is located close to the oil mill in Castelvetrano, Italy. Established in 1470, this church is affectionately called the Sistine Chapel of Sicily.
- White Truffle Extra Virgin Olive Oil: The incredible aroma of this delicious extra virgin olive oil is best preserved when it is added to warm dishes shortly before serving. It gives sauces, pasta, risotto, and egg dishes a marvelous and rich flavor.
- FassZination Hazelnut Oil: Our exquisite FassZination Hazelnut Oil from oil expert Jean Marc Montegottero is a true delight! This oil is deep gold to pale amber in color, with a strong aroma of hazelnuts and a versatile, nutty flavor. Drizzle this oil over steamed or lightly sautéed vegetables or fish, add it to salad dressings with any of our fruit vinegars, or use it as a naturally healthy topping for ice cream or custard-based desserts.
- Calamansi Balsam: The Calamansi, also known as the Calamondin orange, is mainly cultivated in the Philippines today and is a small fruit that looks similar to a lime and descends from the mandarin orange. Within a few seconds, your nose is filled with the tart-acidic aromas of mandarin, orange, and lime. Add a few drops of this fair-trade balsam over fish, chicken, salads, or add to light sauces to give your cuisine a gold star.
- Fig Chili Balsam: Our sweet-sour creation is created in our very own vinegar factory. It is excellent for barbecues, marinades (dark meat), and Asian cuisines. Use our Fig Chili Balsam Vinegar as a dip for spring and autumn rolls or meat fondue. It is also delicious to refine salads and sauces or give fruit and vegetable chutneys a spicy flavor!
- Aceto Balsamico Maletti: This Aceto Balsamico is thick and viscous with an almost incomparable aroma. It matures in barrique barrels in which excellent red wines were formerly stored. Only a few drops of this vinegar are sufficient to lend a sophisticated touch to salads, desserts, or marinated meat. Try strawberries or green pepper with Aceto Balsamico Maletti. A real treat!
- Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar: Very few people know that the raspberry is a genus of the rose family. You will notice this origin when taking your first sniff of this fruity balsamic vinegar. Through the production process, we use fruity and fresh raspberries. This is a fruit vinegar that not only gives your salads a special flavor but can be used in a multitude of ways, such as in sauces for meat dishes or drizzled over ice cream. Don't be afraid to experiment!
- Grape Balsamic Vinegar: The white alternative to the Aceto Balsamico! The production methods for both vinegars are basically the same. However, there is a small but important difference in the refinement and maturation. Whereas we add caramelized, thickened grape must to the Aceto Balsamico vinegar, our Grape Balsamic Vinegar is refined with white grape juice concentrate. This results in a fresh - white - balsamic vinegar which is characterized by its aroma of ripe grapes!