Take a culinary tour of the French countryside without leaving your home with this delicious set. Featuring a wide variety of classic French products, this one will having you saying " Bon Appétit" before you know it!
- Crème de Cassis Liqueur: A classic spirit from Burgundy which is one of the most beautiful regions in Europe. This concentrated liqueur is mostly mixed with sparkling wine, but also widely used in the kitchen. Drizzle over cake or ice cream, use in fruity sauces for game meat or just add a splash to pie dough and enjoy the sweet miracle of black currant taste!
- Framboise Liqueur: A sweet raspberry liqueur with ripe, natural flavor. This delight stands alone as a cordial but also mixes well with numerous ingredients for fun cocktails.
- Cerise Rouge Liqueur: This deep red fruit liqueur with a base of cherry brandy has an intense ripe cherry flavor and a robust character. Delightful served neat or when used as part of your favorite classic cocktail.
- Kirsh Cherry Brandy: This deep red fruit liqueur with a base of cherry brandy has an intense ripe cherry flavor and a robust character. Delightful served neat or when used as part of your favorite classic cocktail.
- Champagne Ayala 375ml:
- Raclette & Fondue seasoning:
- FassZination Pistachio Oil: Rich green in color and sweetly aromatic, our FassZination Pistachio Oil is a true delight to the senses! This especially delicate and fine oil by oil expert Jean Marc Montegottero tantalizes your palate from dinner to dessert. Delicious with seafood and over fish, particularly halibut, monkfish, and tilapia, some chefs enjoy drizzling this oil as decoration on a plate. It is the perfect addition to a bowl of vanilla ice cream. In baked dishes such as crêpes, our FassZination Pistachio Oil can be substituted for butter, and when used sparingly, it can add a refined dimension to your favorite salads and soups.
- Grape Balsamic Vinegar: The white alternative to the Aceto Balsamico di Modena! The production methods for both vinegars are basically the same. However, there is a small but important difference in the refinement and maturation. Whereas we add caramelized, thickened grape must to the Aceto Balsamico di Modena vinegars, our Grape Balsamic Vinegar is refined with white grape juice concentrate. This results in a fresh -- white -- balsamic vinegar that is characterized by its aroma of ripe grapes!
- Forest Raspberry Balsamic Star: The intensive and unique taste of forest raspberries has almost been lost in the mists of time -- so now it’s time to discover this taste once again! The wild-growing forest raspberries that we use for our Star are plucked by hand, collected, and then carefully processed. Our Forest Raspberry Balsamic Star is refined with natural forest raspberry juice concentrate -- adding a rare aroma and an unforgettable taste experience. Simply a Star!
- San Gimignano Extra Virgin Olive Oil: A gourmet favorite, this unfiltered medium-body olive oil is characterized by a beautiful, golden-yellow color; intense, grassy aroma; a rich, buttery flavor; and a delicate, peppery finish. All of these traits make San Gimignano Extra Virgin Olive Oil the perfect accompaniment to almost any dish, from salads to meats and from breads to pastas. Butterhead lettuce, golden raisins, and poached eggs just beg for San Gimignano Extra Virgin Olive Oil! This exquisite oil combines beautifully with any of our vinegars.