- Heat VOM FASS Roasted Peanut Oil over high heat and add bacon cooking until crisp.
- Remove the fresh bacon bits leaving the grease in the pan.
- Turn the heat to low, add the orange vinegar and let simmer until slightly thickened.
- While simmering cook the lo mein.
- When the lo mein is done, drain and add the bean sprouts and green onions to the noodles and top with the warm orange dressing and bacon bits.
Our Tip: You can also add other protein to this salad, like grilled chicken, pictured here.