Butternut Squash Soup
- Cut squash into one-inch chunks.
- Put Don Carlos Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a large pot. Add onion, and cook until translucent, about 8 minutes. Add squash and stock.
- Bring to a simmer; cover, and cook until squash is tender, 15-20 minutes.
- Remove squash chunks and most of the onion with a slotted spoon and place into a blender or food processor, and purée.
- Return blended squash to the pot. Stir in heavy cream and season with nutmeg, salt, and pepper.
- Garnish with cheese, and drizzle with FassZination Styrian Pumpkin Seed Oil.