- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Wash and dry lettuce thoroughly.
- Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper and bake in oven until golden brown. Allow chicken to cool and slice into strips.
- Melt butter over low heat in a small pan, then sauté cashews until aromatic.
- To prepare the salad dressing, whisk together San Gimignano Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Apple Balsamic Vinegar, Aceto Balsamico Platinum and soy sauce. Add dressing to the lettuce mixture and toss.
- Top with chicken breast, cashews and a sprinkle of chives and spring onion.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Our Tip: You can also garnish with cheese or your favorite nuts and seeds. As shown, we substituted cashews for walnuts and added a sprinkle of cheese.