Pistachio Salmon Bites
- Slice English cucumber into round, bite-sized disks.
- Whisk Pistachio Oil into cream cheese until combined. Put mix into a pipette bag.
- Dice smoked salmon into pieces that are of similar size, set aside.
- Cut green part of scallions into aiguillettes (long thin strips)
- Top each cucumber slice with a quarter-sized dollop of pistachio cream cheese. Top the cream cheese with a piece of salmon.
- Top the salmon with a scallion aiguillette and 2 capers.
- Drizzle with pistachio oil after to finish (optional).