For the tomato risotto:
- Heat the olive oil in a pot. Sauté rice and shallots until translucent, deglaze with tomato juice, and cook for about 16 minutes.
- Slowly stir in the vegetable stock. Season with VOM FASS Salt and Pepper.
- As soon as the risotto is al dente, add diced cherry tomatoes, basil, and grated Parmesan. (We deliberately avoided using butter since the tomato juice creates the necessary creaminess.)
For the vegetables:
- Slice the fennel, and sauté with the shallot in VOM FASS Agora Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Deglaze with orange juice and ouzo. Add the Kalamata olives, and season with VOM FASS Salt and Pepper.
- Put the vegetables in a casserole dish.
For the fish:
Season the raw codfish with VOM FASS Salt and VOM FASS Calamansi Balsam, and place it on the vegetables. Cook in 250° oven until translucent.