- Tear the greens into small pieces and wash them in cold water. Spin the salad leaves dry or place them on a kitchen towel to dry.
- Cut the eggplant lengthwise into halves and then slice. Season with VOM FASS Salt and Pepper.
- Pour the VOM FASS Extra Virgin Olive Oil into a pan and sauté the eggplant slices on bothsides.
- Wash and drain the seafood in a colander and set aside.
- If you use fresh clams, first cook them in some white wine.
- The stock can be used for preparing the marinade.
- For the marinade, season the seafood with VOM FASS Salt, Pepper, chilli pepper, and a drizzle of VOM FASS Aceto Balsamico Maletti and the remaining VOM FASS Extra Virgin Olive Oil and mix well.
- Sauté the onion in VOM FASS Extra Virgin Olive Oil; then add garlic and the seafood and sear briefly.
- Combine the eggplant and greens, and arrange tomato slices on top.
- Top with seafood.
- Finish with the VOM FASS Lemon Extra Virgin Olive Oil and garnish with fresh basil.