Shrimp Cocktail with Fennel Slaw
- Toss the fennel, scallions, bacon and cabbage together in a medium bowl.
- Take the reserved fennel fronds and finely chop.
- Whisk mayo, vinegar, olive oil, fennel fronds, sugar, salt and pepper together in a small bowl.
- Slowly incorporate the dressing onto the fennel, cabbage, and bacon mixture in the other bowl until completely coated.
- Refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours. Overnight is preferred.
- When serving, spoon a small helping into a small ramekin or martini glass and hang three shrimp around the rim of each portion.