Teeling Whiskey Truffles
- Place the chocolate in a heatproof glass bowl and set aside.
- Bring the cream to the boil in a microwave safe dish in the microwave.
- Using a whisk, mix the cream through the chocolate until it is completely melted. (Alternate: combine chocolate and cream and microwave until melted, about 3-5 minutes)
- Add in the whiskey, vanilla extract and half the chopped hazelnuts.
- Cover with cling wrap and place in the fridge for about an hour until it is firm enough to scoop.
- When the chocolate is set, scoop out a small tablespoon amount and roll into little balls.
- Sprinkle a clean work surface with remaining hazelnuts, and roll truffles in to coat.
- Place back in fridge until ready to serve.