Lamb Filets in Fig Butter Sauce
- Season lamb fillets with salt and pepper.
- Heat VOM FASS Pepone Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a large pan to medium-hot temperature and sear lamb fillets.
- When the lamb medium rare reaches remove from the pan and cover with aluminum foil to rest.
- In the same pan, sauté shallots and thyme and caramelize for a short time.
- Deglaze the pan with VOM FASS Fig Balsamic star.
- Add stock and red wine, and then reduce by half over medium high heat.
- Remove from heat, whisk in cold butter and season to taste.