For the vanilla parfait:
- Boil the milk, butter, and vanilla bean seeds. Cool slightly.
- Then, combine the mixture with the egg yolk, and mix everything with a blender. Chill for 24 hours.
- The next day, use a whisk to mix it up.
- Whip the egg white with 1⁄4 cup sugar and a pinch of VOM FASS Salt, and carefully fold into the egg yolk mixture. Pour into a bowl, and freeze for at least 12 hours.
For the mango flambé:
- Peel the mango, and slice it.
- Cut the chili pepper in half; core, and finely dice it.
- Caramelize butter and sugar in a pan. Add the mango and chili pepper dices, briefly frying them. Then, add VOM FASS Mac Spey Scotch Whisky Blend. Flambé everything, and deglaze it with VOM FASS Mango Balsam.
Arrange the hot mango slices with some sauce from the pan on a plate, add an oval-shaped piece of the vanilla parfait, and serve.