For the dumplings:
- Cut the pretzels in small cubes in a bowl.
- Heat up the milk, and pour it over the pretzels. Stir in eggs and parsley, and season with VOM FASS Salt and Pepper and nutmeg.
- Sauté the onions, and add them to the dumpling dough.
- Let it rest well for 20-30 minutes. Briefly stir halfway through.
- Then, shape eight dumplings. Boil in salted water for about 25 minutes.
For the parsnips:
- Wash the parsnips; peel and finely dice.
- Cook the parsnips, stock, and cream at medium heat for 12-15 minutes. Mash everything with a mixer. If necessary, add some liquid.
- Brown the butter in a pan, and stir it in. Season with VOM FASS Salt. Fill a pastry bag with the mashed parsnips, and keep warm.
For the venison:
Sauté the slices of venison on both sides with butter, and season with game seasoning and salt. Re- move from the pan, and keep covered and warm at 180° until serving.
Squeeze the mashed parsnips slightly diagonally from the middle of the plate. Put the slices of veni- son next to it, and pour some sauce alongside. Nestle the pretzel dumplings next to the parsnips.