Porcini Tagliatelle with Beef Tips
- Place the VOM FASS South Tyrol Porcini Tagliatelle in boiling salted water for 5 minutes.
- Cut the beef and mushrooms into thin strips.
- Heat VOM FASS Pepone Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a pan.
- Brown the beef & mushroom strips in the oil.
- Season the meat with VOM FASS Pepper & deglaze with a splash of the fruit-driven red wine.
- Let the beef brown, add a splash more of red wine and let it reduce.
- Add cream. Allow to boil and reduce.
- Add the tagliatelle to the sauce. Mix and finish cooking the tagliatelle in the sauce.
- Serve the porcini tagliatelle and garnish as desired.
- Serve hot!