This is a variation of Mike’s Famous Buffalo Wing Dip. Another perfect appetizer for Game Day or any day and leftovers are even better!
• 8 oz. Cream Cheese-Softened
• 1 Cup Ranch Dressing (Homemade Recipe Available)
• 1 Cup shredded cheddar cheese plus 1/3 cup
• 2 TBLS vomFASS Smoky Barbecue EVOO
• 2 TBLS vomFASS Jalapeno EVOO
• 1 TBLS vomFASS Bruschetta Spice Blend
• 3 TBLS Hot Wing Sauce (recipe below or store-bought)
• 3 cups shredded chicken breasts
• vomFASS Smoky Paprika to taste.
1. In a medium bowl combine Cream cheese, Ranch Dressing, Hot Sauce, Oils, and Bruschetta Mix until smooth
2. Add chicken and 1 cup cheddar cheese. Mix until combined. Sprinkle remaining 1/3 cup cheese on top and smoked paprika as desires
3. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-22 minutes until bubbly.
4. Serve with tortilla chips or crackers.
Honey Buffalo Sauce (Wing Sauce)
• 1/3 cup melted butter (or vomFASS Sun Meadow Oil)
• 2/3 cup hot sauce (Frank’s, Louisiana)
• 2-4 TBLS Honey to taste
Whisk until combined
Recipe submitted by