Looking for something fun to do this weekend? This fudge is incredibly easy and delicious!
Ingredients: (makes about 30 pieces)
• 1 package of semisweet chocolate chips
• 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
• 1 TBLS. vomFASS Aceto Balsamico Maletti
• 1 TBLS vomFASS Star Forest Raspberry Balsam
• 1 tsp. vanilla extract
1. Melt the chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk in the microwave (3-5 min.)
2. Once melted, stir in Aceto Balsamico Maletti, Star Forest Raspberry and vanilla extract.
3. Refrigerate to set (couple hours or overnight)
4. Using small scoop or melon baller, make chocolate balls
5. Place cocoa powder on a plate. Roll each chocolate ball in the powder, shaping gently into rounds in your palms. Add powder if they get too sticky. Add a little Fleur de Sel if desired.
Variations: White chocolate, chopped nuts, hot candy sprinkles. Make a small indentation in the top of the fudge ball and fill with Aceto Balsamico Maletti and/or Star Forest Raspberry.