I love easy one pan dinner recipes and this one will not disappoint. Packed with nutrition, flavor and so easy. I made extra tuna so I could make homemade tuna salad sandwiches!
Ingredients: (4 servings)
- 1 pound Albacore Tuna Steaks (Whole Foods)
- 6 TBLS vomFASS Agora Extra Virgin Olive Oil, divided
- 2 TBLS vomFASS Calamansi Balsam Vinegar
- 3 TBLS vomFASS Italian Spice Blend
- ½ tsp. Pepper
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 2 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1 ½ pound baby red potatoes, halved or quartered if large
- ½ cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Lemon slices for garnish, optional
- Heat the oven to 450° degrees
- In a small bowl, prepare your seasoning blend by combining the Italian Spice Blend, Salt, Pepper and Garlic Powder, set aside.
- In a large zip lock bag, combine 3 TBLS of olive oil, 2 TBLS Calamansi and ½ prepared spice blend, add tuna steaks and rub the marinade into the tuna to distribute all the ingredients between the tuna steaks. Refrigerate 20 minutes and prep the potatoes.
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes, remaining olive oil and seasonings. Toss well to coat. Arrange potatoes on a nonstick or greased sheet pan. Bake for 15 minutes
- Remove potatoes, toss and push potatoes to one side of pan so the tuna steaks will fit. Sprinkle potatoes with parmesan cheese, add tuna steaks to the pan. Return to oven 5-6 minutes. Flip tuna steaks and cook an additional 5 minutes until tuna is desired doneness.
Julie Ginsler-vomFASS-Cary, NC